Fiber is very nutritious and has amazing properties. Fiber is mostly found in plant foods and fruits.
Benefits of fiber for body health
Fiber is effective for the body from the digestive system to regulating blood pressure, and daily consumption of 20 to 35 grams of dietary fiber is recommended by many international regulatory groups.
Dates are a great food. This makes them useful for those who suffer from constipation. They are rich in soluble fiber, which plays an important role in promoting healthy bowel movements and the smooth passage of food through the intestinal tract. All you have to do is soak the Kurma Madu Selangor in water overnight. Consume this date as syrup in the next morning to get the best results.
The benefits of fiber for the body include:
– Helps people with diabetes
– Control of heart disease
– Prevents colon cancer
– Prevention of constipation
– Treatment of diarrhea with fibrous food
– Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
– Strengthens the immune system
– Cholesterol control
– Prevention of diverticulosis
– Treatment of hemorrhoids
– Properties of fiber for the body and helping to lose weight
– Reduces the risk of gallstones and kidney stones
– Increases bone health
– skin care
Also, foods containing fiber are very suitable for the digestive system and, as mentioned earlier, they will be effective in preventing colon cancer and reducing colon polyps.