Eating some fruits and vegetables is very useful for improving memory. For example, using a mixture of pistachios, figs and almonds strengthens memory. Also, grapes are very useful for memory. Those who
What fruits are useful for improving memory?
Eating some fruits and vegetables is very useful for improving memory. For example, using a mixture of pistachios, figs and almonds strengthens memory. Also, grapes are very useful for memory. Those who have a lot of intellectual activities are suggested to eat 5 almonds daily.
– To strengthen memory, eat 20 pistachios with 3 dates for breakfast.
– Eat Kurma Rotab Mazafati Bam Seri kembangan with breakfast to strengthen memory.
– Persimmon jam should be used to strengthen the mind.
Those who have a lot of intellectual work should eat apricots between meals.
– To strengthen the mind and memory, olive tree gum should be used as a sucker.
– Banana increases children’s intelligence and memory.
– Coconut should be eaten with sugar at 10 am.
– Eating watermelon seeds is effective for treating mental deficiencies and mental strengthening in children and teenagers.
– Orange strengthens and relaxes the brain.
– Eat 10 pistachio seeds 3 days a week with raisins.
– Use this formula to stimulate the central nervous system and strengthen the brain: 50 grams of Chilgoza Pine nuts, 10 grams of frankincense powder, 30 grams of walnuts, and 150 grams of honey. First, we powder frankincense, then we add Chilgoza Pine nuts and walnuts to it, and when they are all powdered, we add honey to it, one tablespoon a day with a glass of orange juice, pomegranate or carrot juice.
– Those who have cerebral hyperemia should eat an apple a day.
– Fresh coconut with honey strengthens brain cells and removes mental retardation.
– Coconut water is very suitable for treating mental disorders, especially brain fatigue and mental weakness.